• Welcome to the Yoga Loft •
Check Out All the Latest News + Posts: click here
Quick-Access Registration Links
- Pre &Post Natal/Kids/Teens/Family Programs
- Specialty and Pre-Registration Series Including Therapeutic, Back, and Intro to Yoga
- Workshops and Special Events
- Save Your Spot for Drop In Classes (must claim 10 minutes before class starts)
- Buy Class Passes
- Sign up for Unlimited Yoga on Monthly Payment
- Buy a Gift Card for Someone for Birthday or Christmas- click here!
- waivers for adults, kids and prenatal yoga
- classes for kids and families
- our latest news and posts by CLICKING HERE
Quick Access- Schedules
- connect to our online schedule for details about day to day changes in teachers and schedule
- September Schedule Details
Scroll to the bottom of the page for our full listing of current events.
• What’s News •
Unlimited Yoga on Monthly Payments Convenient, simple, affordable. The Yoga Loft is now offering unlimited yoga, payable by monthly … [Read More...]
Intro to Meditation Series to register click here This 4 week series will give you a basic introduction to different types of meditation. The class … [Read More...]
Studio Special Events
We have an amazing array of events happening at The Yoga Loft.
- SEPTEMBER SCHEDULE- click here
- Therapeutic Yoga Series Sept 12-Oct 17 Fridays 1:30-2:30pm click here for registration
- Yogassage- Sept 14-Oct 26 Sundays 10:30-11:45am click here for info and registration
- Intro to Meditation Series. Sunday Sept 28-Oct 26 (no class Oct 12) click here for info
- Empowering the Birthing Body- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Oct 17-19 – click here
- Yoga for Teens – resumes in fall September 12- Fridays 4-5pm click here
- Yoga for Kids- classes resume September 12- click here to register
- Mom & Babe Yoga -resumes September- click here to register
- Yoga for Labour Preparation Workshop – Saturday September 20 click here to register
Yoga is a perfect all season activity: cross training for athletes who are starting or finishing race season or looking for strength for the ski hill or cycling, calming for busy families, strengthening for those looking to build their health and body awareness, and relaxing for people who need a break from their work life.
Plan your yoga now. Passes and punchcards can be purchased in person at the studio, or online. Student and senior rates available in-studio- ask for details! Buy your pass now!
Yoga Loft Gift Cards
Looking for a birthday gift or special occasions gift for someone? A thank you? Or recognition for a job well done? Drop by the studio Monday to Thursday 11:00am-1:00pm to pick up one of our gift cards. Or for your convenience- any time- buy online by clicking here!
Yoga Loft Retail Offerings!
Sweet little offerings for you and those you love. From Mala Imports- beautiful mala necklaces and bracelets that will inspire you to dive into the contemplative aspect of your practice. Hand-made in Bali, featured in Vancouver fashion shows and carried in Kamloops by The Yoga Loft- come visit us to find the piece that inspires you!
Or check out our Halfmoon lavender eye pillows- the perfect gift to accompany a Yoga Loft gift card for your mom or a friend for a birthday or mother’s day. Our beautiful gift card and envelope set is available in studio, or you can purchase and print one online.
• About Us •
The Yoga Loft is a space where kids, adults and families come to quiet their minds, nurture their bodies and connect into a deep sense of peace. The Yoga Loft is… [Read More]
The Studio and Teachers
Our second floor studio- located in downtown Kamloops in a 1927 heritage building- is bright and spacious and invites a sense of ease and freedom. It’s a perfect… [Read More]
In the Community
Contributing to the health of our community is an essential part of who we are- The Yoga Loft is about people coming together to learn from and support each… [Read More]