About the Yoga Loft- Located in Kamloops, BC
The Yoga Loft is more than a place to take a class. We are a community and the studio is home. Dedicated to self care created through practices of yoga and its sister science ayurveda, we are committed to making your experience nourishing and nurturing. From our ample supply of props to easy check in and payment processes and a variety of programs- we are here to partner with you in your wellness practices. Owner managed and community minded, we know that each student who comes to our studio has a unique reason for embarking on the path of yoga. Healing a back injury? Stressed and overwhelmed? Looking for strength and flexibility? Craving health? Wanting to connect more deeply into a meaningful practice? Looking to give your children tools to develop personal insight and awareness? You will find it here – yoga that meets you at your place. Come as you are – start where you’re at.
Schedule for May 25, 2020
|Mon May 25, 2020||Class||Class Level||Instructor|
|9:00 AM – 10:15 AM||Foundations||Moderate||Nicole A|
|10:45 AM – 11:45 AM||Moderate||Yvette|
|12:10 PM – 12:55 PM||Flow- Lunch||Moderate||Yvette|
|4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Teen Yoga||Moderate||Cherisse|
|5:15 PM – 6:15 PM||Moderate||Aina|
|5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||Moderate||Aina|
|7:00 PM – 8:15 PM||Challenging Boundaries Flow||Moderate||Wayne|
Hello Yoga Loft Family!
We will be reopening on June 1st with limited classes and class sizes. We are so excited to see you in studio again. We will have to be following strict guidelines that we have listed below.
- If you have travelled in the last 14 days out of country or have any symptoms you must stay home. If you show symptoms, we do have the right to refuse service.
- You must keep 6 feet(2M) distance from to keep social distancing. We have set up markers on the floors where to put mats, please try to fill the spots on the walls first to the front then the middle.
- We will be limiting to 12 students to adhere to social distancing guidelines, you must sign up online through mind body. Once the class is full no more students will be allowed in, no walk ins.
- You must bring your own Mats ad if you have your own props you wish you may do that as well. Please clean your mats at home, and if studio blocks are used the instructors will sanitize them at the end of class.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to class, please do not linger as we need to have students in and out so we can clean the space and have it safe for the next class.
- We are not allowed to have water or tea so please bring a water bottle if you need it.
- If you are attending a restorative class please bring a pillow case to be put over a bolster.
- If you no show for a registered class you will be charged a $10 no show fee.
- Please keep socializing to a minimum if you want to talk after class please go outside.
We want to thank you for your cooperation, patience, and kindness in these times. We want to make sure our students are safe and are doing everything we can to abide by government guidelines.
You will be able to sign up for classes as of Monday May 26th.
New Client Welcome Special
Enjoy one month of unlimited drop-in yoga for $50 plus tax. MUST be purchased on your first visit to the studio. For new clients only. Cannot be used to attend specialty and pre-registered classes. Click here to buy now. We are having fun helping you design custom solutions for your practice plans. For full details about NEW 2020 PRICES on unlimited yoga and punch cards click here! Just $80 per month (3 month commitment) for unlimited access to drop in classes!
New + Notable
Hello Yoga Loft Family! We will be reopening on June 1st with limited classes and class sizes. We are so excited to see you in studio again. We will have to be following strict guidelines that we have listed below. If you have travelled in the...read more
Starts March 27-29/2020, Kamloops, Yoga LoftThe Yoga Loft, along with Lila Rasa Brown of Revolution Yoga School, are super excited to host Kamloops 300/200 hour yoga teacher training in 2020. Revolution Yoga, owned and operated by Lila Rasa...read more
We want to thank all of our students for all of your support in this time. To thank you, we have created two sales!
2 months unlimited for $135 – must be activated by July 15
15 Punch pass $199
These sales cannot be combined with any other offers. Available online and in studio.
The Program IS POSTPONED Until Further Notice!Read here to learn how to register for our pre-natal programs!LOOKING FOR MOM AND BABY AND POSTNATAL YOGA INFO? No classes scheduled for March 2020 - stay tuned for future offerings!The Yoga Loft offers ongoing...
Both Programs ARE POSTPONED Until Further Notice!Register now for our kids yoga programming!Children’s Yoga Programming at the Yoga Loft-Two Streams to Choose From! The Yoga Loft offers two different styles of children's yoga programming. Our more traditional offering...