• Welcome to the Yoga Loft •
Check Out All the Latest News + Posts: click here
Quick-Access Registration Links
follow the link to the program you’d like to register for…
- Pre &Post Natal/Kids/Teens/Family Programs
- Specialty and Pre-Registration Series Including Therapeutic, Back, and Intro to Yoga
- Workshops and Special Events
- Save Your Spot for Drop In Classes (must claim 10 minutes before class starts)
- Buy Punch Cards, Drop in Class and Unlimited Yoga Passes
- Sign up for Unlimited Yoga on Monthly Payment
- Buy a Gift Card for Someone – click here!
Quick Access- Schedules
- connect to our online schedule for details about day to day changes in teachers and schedule
- March Schedule
Quick Access- Program Info
New Client Welcome Special
Enjoy 15 days of unlimited drop-in yoga for just $30 plus tax…
OR one month of unlimited drop-in yoga for $50 plus tax.
MUST be purchased on your first visit to the studio. For new clients only. Cannot be used to attend specialty and pre-registered classes.
Buy ahead of time: click here to buy online.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for our full listing of current events.
Natalie Rousseau Yoga for Life-Online Lifestyle Coaching- click here for info STARTS MARCH 15!
Kamloops Favorite Yoga Studio!
Thanks for naming us your favourite yoga studio in the 2014 Reader’s Choice Awards- the whole Yoga Loft team is super honoured. Thank you!!
• What’s News •
Sunshine Sunday with Katrina Ariel Sunday, May 3 from 11am-1pm "Into the Sanctuary of the Heart" $30 investment, $25 if registered before April … [Read More...]
Unlimited Yoga on Monthly Payments Convenient, simple, affordable. The Yoga Loft is now offering unlimited yoga, payable by monthly … [Read More...]
Studio Special Events and News
Mike Nichols! He returns to the Yoga Loft May 23 and 24- registration will open soon!
In the meantime check out our workshop series…
Breathing in Yoga- Pranayama. January 25 1-3pm THANKS FOR COMING! SOLD OUT
Forming- Alignment and Using Props. February 22 1-3pm with Marcia SOLD OUT
Flowing-the basics of Flow Yoga. March 29 1-3pm with Natalie and Marcia click here for info and to register
Practicing At Home-Owning Your Practice. April 26 1-3pm with Angie click here for info and to register
$20/15 for Unlimited members
Register for All 4 for 10% off
SPECIALTY SERIES & EVENTS
- Therapeutic Yoga Series Friday 2:30-3:30pm next session April 2015
- Kundalini Yoga Special Events- Saturday March 28, April 11 and April 25- 5:30-7:30 pm click here
- Pairs Yoga- May 10-June 14- Sunday 11-12:30pm click here to register note the last session sold out…
- Yoga for Back Health 2- Feb 1-March 1- 6:15-7:30pm Sundays SOLD OUT! next session Sept 2015
- Sunshine Sunday with Katrina Ariel- May 3 11am-1pm click here to register
- Yogassage July 5-26 Sunday 1am-12:30pm click here to register
PRE POST NATAL/KIDS/TEENS
- Yoga for Teens – Fridays 4-5pm click here
- Yoga for Kids-ongoing registration- click here to register Please note Mini Kids Saturday is SOLD OUT and has a wait list
- Mom & Babe Yoga - click here to register
- Yoga for Labour Preparation Workshop - click here to register
- PreNatal Yoga click here for info
Yoga Loft Retail Offerings!
We are offer a variety of yoga related goods including mats, blocks, books, straps, mat cleaner, yoga mat bags, bolsters and blankets. We also offer- from Mala Imports and Ahimsa Om - beautiful mala necklaces and bracelets that will inspire you to dive into the contemplative aspect of your practice. Come visit us to find the piece that inspires you! Our mats are supplied by Manduka and Halfmoon. Our bolsters, blocks and other props are also from Halfmoon. Global Goddess supplies our mat cleaner and other essential oils.
You might want to check out our Halfmoon lavender eye pillows- the perfect gift to accompany a Yoga Loft gift card for your mom or a friend for a birthday or mother’s day. Our beautiful gift card and envelope set is available in studio, or you can purchase and print one online. Drop by the studio Monday to Friday 11:30am-1:30pm or before or after any of our classes.
• About Us •
The Yoga Loft is a space where kids, adults and families come to quiet their minds, nurture their bodies and connect into a deep sense of peace. The Yoga Loft is… [Read More]
The Studio and Teachers
Our second floor studio- located in downtown Kamloops in a 1927 heritage building- is bright and spacious and invites a sense of ease and freedom. It’s a perfect… [Read More]
In the Community
Contributing to the health of our community is an essential part of who we are- The Yoga Loft is about people coming together to learn from and support each… [Read More]