• Welcome to the Yoga Loft •
Quick-Access Registration Links
- Pre &Post Natal/Kids/Teens/Family Programs
- Specialty and Pre-Registration Series Including Therapeutic, Back, and Intro to Yoga
- Workshops and Special Events
- Save Your Spot for Drop In Classes (must claim 10 minutes before class starts)
- Buy Class Passes
- Sign up for Unlimited Yoga on Monthly Payment
- Buy a Gift Card for Someone for Birthday or Christmas- click here!
- good to know
- waivers for adults, kids and prenatal yoga
- classes for kids and families
- registration and pricing info for kids classes
- current pre-natal, kids and teen class session dates
- info about drop in classes for adults
- check out all our latest news and posts by CLICKING HERE
- Kids Yoga Resources- for attendees at the February 21 SD73 Presentation (password protected- password was shared at the session)
Quick Access- Schedules
Easter Weekend Schedule!
Please note we will be running a reduced schedule on Easter Weekend April 18-21. Enjoy the Sun!
9am Slow Flow
5:30pm Strong Flow
9am Slow Flow 1/2
5:30pm Slow Flow 1
Scroll to the bottom of the page for our full listing of current events.
Yoga Loft Family + Yoga Loft General Programs Brochures
To make it easier for you to find the classes and information you want, we now publish two separate brochures with class information.
Yoga Loft Family Brochure: this includes details about pre and post natal, kids, preschool, teens, mom & baby, mom & daughter and Story Song Yoga.
Yoga Loft General Programs Brochure: details about drop in classes and pre-registration classes for adults and mature teens. Also includes information about workshops and specialty classes.
To check out the April brochures click here.
As things can change day to day…. get the most up-to-date information on who is leading on a given day by checking out our online schedule here.
Join us at Wanderlust Whistler!
The Yoga Loft is excited to partner with Wanderlust- watch for our summer Wanderlust Community class announcements!
• What’s News •
Mike Nichols Workshop May 23-25 Sacred Sound, Breath, Meditation & Inversions This weekend workshop -with Vancouver's highly sought after Mike … [Read More...]
Kamloops Kids Yoga Ages 3+ Registration Information Ongoing registration is open for The Yoga Loft's kids and teen programs. Programs run continuously … [Read More...]
Spring Special Events
We have an amazing array of events happening this spring at The Yoga Loft.
Check them out! All at The Yoga Loft
- April Kundalini drop in yoga: Sundays 10:30am -12 noon April 13 and 27
- April Kundalini Saturday Night Special Event: Crystal Clear with Kundalini Yoga April 26 7-10pm
- Intro to Meditation 4 Week Series March 16-April 6 Sundays 6:15-7:30pm for details and registration click here
- Yoga for Back Health Series April 20-May 25 Sundays 6:15-7:30pm for details and registration click here
- Therapeutic Yoga Series May 7-June 11 Wednesdays 1:30-2:30pm click here for registration
- Kids and Teens Yoga Programs- for information and to register for programs click here
- Mom and Daughter Yoga April 1-29 Tuesday 5:30-6:30 click here for info
- Yoga for Teens Fridays 4-5pm click here for details
- Ayurveda Weekend Workshop with Natalie Rousseau April 4-6 full details and registration here!
- Mike Nichols Weekend Workshop- May 23-25 weekend- full details and registration here
- Yoga for Labour Preparation Workshop – Saturday May 3, 2:30-5pm click here to register
- Morning Mindfulness Walk May 4 8-10am Click here to register
- Interested in Yoga Teacher Training? Check out what Todd Inouye is offering in Thailand this summer. Click here.
Yoga is a perfect all season activity: cross training for athletes who are starting or finishing race season or looking for strength for the ski hill or cycling, calming for busy families, strengthening for those looking to build their health and body awareness, and relaxing for people who need a break from their work life.
Plan your yoga now. Passes and punchcards can be purchased in person at the studio, or online. Student and senior rates available in-studio- ask for details! Buy your pass now!
Yoga Loft Gift Cards
Looking for a birthday gift or special occasions gift for someone? A thank you? Or recognition for a job well done? Drop by the studio Monday to Thursday 11:00am-1:00pm to pick up one of our gift cards. Or for your convenience- any time- buy online by clicking here!
Yoga Loft Retail Offerings!
Sweet little offerings for you and those you love. From Mala Imports- beautiful mala necklaces and bracelets that will inspire you to dive into the contemplative aspect of your practice. Hand-made in Bali, featured in Vancouver fashion shows and carried in Kamloops by The Yoga Loft- come visit us to find the piece that inspires you!
Or check out our Halfmoon lavender eye pillows- the perfect gift to accompany a Yoga Loft gift card for your mom or a friend for a birthday or mother’s day. Our beautiful gift card and envelope set is available in studio, or you can purchase and print one online.
• About Us •
The Yoga Loft is a space where kids, adults and families come to quiet their minds, nurture their bodies and connect into a deep sense of peace. The Yoga Loft is… [Read More]
The Studio and Teachers
Our second floor studio- located in downtown Kamloops in a 1927 heritage building- is bright and spacious and invites a sense of ease and freedom. It’s a perfect… [Read More]
In the Community
Contributing to the health of our community is an essential part of who we are- The Yoga Loft is about people coming together to learn from and support each… [Read More]