• Welcome to the Yoga Loft •
Check Out All the Latest News + Posts: click here
Quick-Access Registration Links
- Pre &Post Natal/Kids/Teens/Family Programs
- Specialty and Pre-Registration Series Including Therapeutic, Back, and Intro to Yoga
- Workshops and Special Events
- Save Your Spot for Drop In Classes (must claim 10 minutes before class starts)
- Buy Punch Cards, Drop in Class and Unlimited Yoga Passes
- Sign up for Unlimited Yoga on Monthly Payment
- Buy a Gift Card for Someone – click here!
- waivers for adults, kids and prenatal yoga
- our latest news and posts by CLICKING HERE
- TRU Wellness Tourism Class Information
Quick Access- Schedules
- connect to our online schedule for details about day to day changes in teachers and schedule
- October Schedule Details
Scroll to the bottom of the page for our full listing of current events.
Kamloops Favorite Yoga Studio!
Thanks for naming us your favourite yoga studio in the 2014 Reader’s Choice Awards- the whole Yoga Loft team is super honoured. Thank you!!
• What’s News •
Ben Bermiller & Natalie Saari: Live Music and Yin Yoga Join Natalie and Ben at our Friday October 24 Yin Yoga Class from 7-8:30pm. Natalie's … [Read More...]
Anahata- Awakening Your Radiant Heart Sunday October 26 from 2 to 4pm with Natalie to register click here Anahata is the fourth primary chakra at the … [Read More...]
Mike Nichols Workshop NEW DATES Nov 14-16 NOTE DUE TO NEW DATES WE HAVE SET UP NEW REGISTRATION- If you were already registered we have transfer your … [Read More...]
Studio Special Events and News
- Mike Nichols workshops NEW DATES NOV 14-16!! EARLY BIRD deadline Nov 7 click here to register and for details
- Awakening Your Radiant Heart Workshop October 26 2-4pm with Natalie click here for registration
SPECIALTY SERIES & EVENTS
- Yoga for Calm 8 week series starts Sunday Nov 2 - for details and registration click here NOTE this sold out last session
- Therapeutic Yoga Series Oct 7-Nov 11 Tuesdays 4-5pm OR Friday 2:30-3:30pm Oct 24 – Dec 5 click here for registration
- Yogassage- Sept 14-Oct 26 Sundays 10:30-11:45am SOLD OUT
- LIVE MUSIC AND YIN- Ben Bermiller and Natalie Saari- Drop in class- save your spot here
- Kundalini Yoga- Overcoming Fear of Prosperity Saturday Oct 18 7-9pm click here
- Kundalini Yoga Prosperity Series Nov 8-Dec 13 no class Nov 15 and 22 Saturday 7-9:30pm click here for info
- Intro to Meditation Series. Sunday Sept 28-Oct 26 (no class Oct 12) click here for info
PRE POST NATAL/KIDS/TEENS
- Yoga for Teens – resumes in fall September 12- Fridays 4-5pm click here
- Yoga for Kids- classes resume September 12- click here to register
- Mom & Babe Yoga -resumes September- click here to register
- Yoga for Labour Preparation Workshop – Saturday Nov 8 click here to register
- PreNatal Yoga click here for info
Yoga Loft Retail Offerings!
We are offer a variety of yoga related goods including mats, blocks, books, straps, mat cleaner, yoga mat bags, bolsters and blankets. We also offer- from Mala Imports- beautiful mala necklaces and bracelets that will inspire you to dive into the contemplative aspect of your practice. Hand-made in Bali, featured in Vancouver fashion shows and carried in Kamloops by The Yoga Loft- come visit us to find the piece that inspires you!
Or check out our Halfmoon lavender eye pillows- the perfect gift to accompany a Yoga Loft gift card for your mom or a friend for a birthday or mother’s day. Our beautiful gift card and envelope set is available in studio, or you can purchase and print one online. Drop by the studio Monday to Friday 11:30am-1:30pm or before or after any of our classes.
• About Us •
The Yoga Loft is a space where kids, adults and families come to quiet their minds, nurture their bodies and connect into a deep sense of peace. The Yoga Loft is… [Read More]
The Studio and Teachers
Our second floor studio- located in downtown Kamloops in a 1927 heritage building- is bright and spacious and invites a sense of ease and freedom. It’s a perfect… [Read More]
In the Community
Contributing to the health of our community is an essential part of who we are- The Yoga Loft is about people coming together to learn from and support each… [Read More]