About the Yoga Loft- Located in Kamloops, BC
The Yoga Loft is more than a place to take a class. We are a community and the studio is home. Dedicated to self care created through practices of yoga and its sister science ayurveda, we are committed to making your experience nourishing and nurturing. From our ample supply of props to easy check in and payment processes and a variety of programs- we are here to partner with you in your wellness practices. Owner managed and community minded, we know that each student who comes to our studio has a unique reason for embarking on the path of yoga. Healing a back injury? Stressed and overwhelmed? Looking for strength and flexibility? Craving health? Wanting to connect more deeply into a meaningful practice? Looking to give your children tools to develop personal insight and awareness? You will find it here – yoga that meets you at your place. Come as you are – start where you’re at.
Hello Yoga Loft Family!
We are still here for you to share our sacred yoga practice together!
There was a lot of uncertainty in the last weeks about our survival. It is very hard to keep a business alive with the restrictions we have to work with. We have been looking into our options and there were definitely moments of giving up. Against all odds we have decided to keep on going! We believe that the Yoga Loft is an important part of our community and we are certain that, with your help, we will get through this challenging time. We might have to do some adjustments in schedule.
If you are still not comfortable to join the classes in person you have the option of joining a virtual class, so you don’t have to miss your yoga practice! We offer a special pricing for the virtual classes. We are working on providing a better sound quality.
I hope you are all as excited as we are and wish you a great summer!
See you soon on the mat.
With love and light,
The Yoga Loft team ❤️
Schedule for May 25, 2020
|Mon May 25, 2020||Class||Class Level||Instructor|
|9:00 AM – 10:15 AM||Foundations||Moderate||Nicole A|
|10:45 AM – 11:45 AM||Moderate||Yvette|
|12:10 PM – 12:55 PM||Flow- Lunch||Moderate||Yvette|
|4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Teen Yoga||Moderate||Cherisse|
|5:15 PM – 6:15 PM||Moderate||Aina|
|5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||Moderate||Aina|
|7:00 PM – 8:15 PM||Challenging Boundaries Flow||Moderate||Wayne|
Hello Yoga Loft Family!
We will be reopening on June 1st with limited classes and class sizes. We are so excited to see you in studio again. We will have to be following strict guidelines that we have listed below.
- If you have travelled in the last 14 days out of country or have any symptoms you must stay home. If you show symptoms, we do have the right to refuse service.
- You must keep 6 feet(2M) distance from to keep social distancing. We have set up markers on the floors where to put mats, please try to fill the spots on the walls first to the front then the middle.
- We will be limiting to 12 students to adhere to social distancing guidelines, you must sign up online through mind body. Once the class is full no more students will be allowed in, no walk ins.
- You must bring your own Mats ad if you have your own props you wish you may do that as well. Please clean your mats at home, and if studio blocks are used the instructors will sanitize them at the end of class.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to class, please do not linger as we need to have students in and out so we can clean the space and have it safe for the next class.
- We are not allowed to have water or tea so please bring a water bottle if you need it.
- If you are attending a restorative class please bring a pillow case to be put over a bolster.
- If you no show for a registered class you will be charged a $10 no show fee.
- Please keep socializing to a minimum if you want to talk after class please go outside.
We want to thank you for your cooperation, patience, and kindness in these times. We want to make sure our students are safe and are doing everything we can to abide by government guidelines.
You will be able to sign up for classes as of Monday May 26th.
New Client Welcome Special
Enjoy one month of unlimited drop-in yoga for $50 plus tax. MUST be purchased on your first visit to the studio. For new clients only. Cannot be used to attend specialty and pre-registered classes. Click here to buy now. We are having fun helping you design custom solutions for your practice plans. For full details about NEW 2020 PRICES on unlimited yoga and punch cards click here! Just $80 per month (3 month commitment) for unlimited access to drop in classes!