• Welcome to the Yoga Loft •
Quick-Access Registration Links
- Pre &Post Natal/Kids/Teens/Family Programs
- Specialty and Pre-Registration Series Including Therapeutic, Back, and Intro to Yoga
- Workshops and Special Events
- Save Your Spot for Drop In Classes (must claim 10 minutes before class starts)
- Buy Class Passes
- Sign up for Unlimited Yoga on Monthly Payment
- Buy a Gift Card for Someone for Birthday or Christmas- click here!
- good to know
- waivers for adults, kids and prenatal yoga
- classes for kids and families
- registration and pricing info for kids classes
- current pre-natal, kids and teen class session dates
- info about drop in classes for adults
- check out all our latest news and posts by CLICKING HERE
- Kids Yoga Resources- for attendees at the February 21 SD73 Presentation (password protected- password was shared at the session)
Quick Access- Schedules
Scroll to the bottom of the page for our full listing of current events.
Yoga Loft Family + Yoga Loft General Programs Brochures
To make it easier for you to find the classes and information you want, we now publish two separate brochures with class information.
Yoga Loft Family Brochure: this includes details about pre and post natal, kids, preschool, teens, mom & baby, mom & daughter and Story Song Yoga.
Yoga Loft General Programs Brochure: details about drop in classes and pre-registration classes for adults and mature teens. Also includes information about workshops and specialty classes.
To check out the March brochures click here.
As things can change day to day…. get the most up-to-date information on who is leading on a given day by checking out our online schedule here.
• What’s News •
Intro to Meditation Series to register click here This 4 week series will give you a basic introduction to different types of meditation. The class … [Read More...]
Mike Nichols Workshop May 23-25 Sacred Sound, Breath, Meditation & Inversions This weekend workshop -with Vancouver's highly sought after Mike … [Read More...]
Ayurveda Weekend Workshop with Natalie Rousseau April 4-6 Join us for a weekend of lectures and practice designed to introduce you to the concepts of … [Read More...]
Spring Special Events
We have an amazing array of events happening this spring at The Yoga Loft.
Check them out! All at The Yoga Loft
- Yoga for Labour Preparation Workshop – Saturday March 8, 2:30-5pm click here to register
- March Kundalini Yoga for Prosperity Series Saturdays 7-9pm Details here
- March Kundalini drop in yoga: Sundays 10:30am -12 noon NO CLASS MARCH 16 Please drop in!!
- Movement Workshop: Tools of Improvisation & Creation Sunday March 30 2-4pm click here for info
- Movement Classes Sundays March 2 and 9 from 6pm-7:15pm- Intro to Contact Improv
- Movement Classes Saturday March 15 7-8:15pm And Saturday March 23 4-5pm- Contact Improv
- Stretch & Strength for Runners and Athletes February 18-March 25. Pre-Registration. Tuesday 5:30-6:30pm click here for info
- Intro to Meditation 4 Week Series March 16-April 6 Sundays 6:15-7:30pm for details and registration click here
- Yoga for Back Health Series March 20-May 25 Sundays 6:15-7:30pm for details and registration click here
- Therapeutic Yoga Series May 7-June 11 Wednesdays 1:30-2:30pm click here for registration
- Kids and Teens Yoga Programs- for information and to register for January programs click here
- Ayurveda Weekend Workshop with Natalie Rousseau April 4-6 full details and registration here!
- Mike Nichols Weekend Workshop- May 23-25 weekend- full details and registration here
Yoga is a perfect all season activity: cross training for athletes who are starting or finishing race season or looking for strength for the ski hill or cycling, calming for busy families, strengthening for those looking to build their health and body awareness, and relaxing for people who need a break from their work life.
Plan your yoga now. Passes and punchcards can be purchased in person at the studio, or online. Student and senior rates available in-studio- ask for details! Buy your pass now!
Yoga Loft Gift Cards
Looking for a birthday gift or special occasions gift for someone? A thank you? Or recognition for a job well done? Drop by the studio Monday to Thursday 11:00am-1:00pm to pick up one of our gift cards. Or for your convenience- any time- buy online by clicking here!
Yoga Loft Retail Offerings!
Sweet little offerings for you and those you love. From Mala Imports- beautiful mala necklaces and bracelets that will inspire you to dive into the contemplative aspect of your practice. Hand-made in Bali, featured in Vancouver fashion shows and carried in Kamloops by The Yoga Loft- come visit us to find the piece that inspires you!
Or check out our Halfmoon lavender eye pillows- the perfect gift to accompany a Yoga Loft gift card for your mom or a friend for a birthday or mother’s day. Our beautiful gift card and envelope set is available in studio, or you can purchase and print one online.
• About Us •
The Yoga Loft is a space where kids, adults and families come to quiet their minds, nurture their bodies and connect into a deep sense of peace. The Yoga Loft is… [Read More]
The Studio and Teachers
Our second floor studio- located in downtown Kamloops in a 1927 heritage building- is bright and spacious and invites a sense of ease and freedom. It’s a perfect… [Read More]
In the Community
Contributing to the health of our community is an essential part of who we are- The Yoga Loft is about people coming together to learn from and support each… [Read More]