• Welcome to the Yoga Loft •
Check Out All the Latest News + Posts: click here
Quick-Access Registration Links
- Pre &Post Natal/Kids/Teens/Family Programs
- Specialty and Pre-Registration Series Including Therapeutic, Back, and Intro to Yoga
- Workshops and Special Events
- Save Your Spot for Drop In Classes (must claim 10 minutes before class starts)
- Buy Punch Cards, Drop in Class and Unlimited Yoga Passes
- Sign up for Unlimited Yoga on Monthly Payment
- Buy a Gift Card for Someone – click here!
- waivers for adults, kids and prenatal yoga
- our latest news and posts by CLICKING HERE
- TRU Wellness Tourism Class Information
Quick Access- Schedules
- connect to our online schedule for details about day to day changes in teachers and schedule
- December Schedule December 1-22
- Winter Holiday Schedule- December 23 to January 1
New Client Welcome Special
Enjoy 15 days of unlimited drop-in yoga for just $30 plus tax…
OR one month of unlimited drop-in yoga for $50 plus tax.
MUST be purchased on your first visit to the studio. For new clients only. Cannot be used to attend specialty and pre-registered classes.
Buy ahead of time: click here to buy online.
Christmas Shopping Made Easy!
Click here for details- gift cards, books, and other fun goodies to share with those you love!!
Scroll to the bottom of the page for our full listing of current events.
Kamloops Favorite Yoga Studio!
Thanks for naming us your favourite yoga studio in the 2014 Reader’s Choice Awards- the whole Yoga Loft team is super honoured. Thank you!!
• What’s News •
Christmas Shopping- Easy! Treat yourself and those you love to offerings from the Yoga Loft. The studio is open 11:30am-1:30pm Monday to Friday including … [Read More...]
Meditation Level Two- 4 Week Series Intended for students with a meditation practice, or those who have completed Introduction to Meditation, this class … [Read More...]
Studio Special Events and News
Watch for details about our New Years Workshop Serie
4 worshops to build your knowledge of Yoga Fundamentals…
Forming- Alignment and Using Props
Flowing-the basics of Flow Yoga
Practicing At Home-Owning Your Practice
$20/15 for Unlimited members
Register for All 4 for 10% off
SPECIALTY SERIES & EVENTS
- Watch for new dates and events for the new year!
- Yoga for Calm 8 week series starts Sunday Nov 2 - for details click here NOTE this sold out last session
- Therapeutic Yoga Series WATCH FOR NEW DATES FOR THE NEW YEAR click here for registration
- Kundalini Yoga- Overcoming Fear of Prosperity Saturday Nov 29, 7-9pm click here
- Pairs Yoga- Jan 11-Feb 15 – Sunday 10:30am-12 noon click here to register
- Yoga for Back Health 2- Feb 1-March 1- 6:15-7:30pm Sundays click here to register
- Meditation Level Two – Jan 4-25 Sundays 6:15-7:30pm click here to register
PRE POST NATAL/KIDS/TEENS
- Yoga for Teens – Fridays 4-5pm click here
- Yoga for Kids-ongoing registration- click here to register Please note Mini Kids Saturday is SOLD OUT
- Mom & Babe Yoga - click here to register
- Yoga for Labour Preparation Workshop - click here to register
- PreNatal Yoga click here for info
Yoga Loft Retail Offerings!
We are offer a variety of yoga related goods including mats, blocks, books, straps, mat cleaner, yoga mat bags, bolsters and blankets. We also offer- from Mala Imports- beautiful mala necklaces and bracelets that will inspire you to dive into the contemplative aspect of your practice. Hand-made in Bali, featured in Vancouver fashion shows and carried in Kamloops by The Yoga Loft- come visit us to find the piece that inspires you!
Or check out our Halfmoon lavender eye pillows- the perfect gift to accompany a Yoga Loft gift card for your mom or a friend for a birthday or mother’s day. Our beautiful gift card and envelope set is available in studio, or you can purchase and print one online. Drop by the studio Monday to Friday 11:30am-1:30pm or before or after any of our classes.
• About Us •
The Yoga Loft is a space where kids, adults and families come to quiet their minds, nurture their bodies and connect into a deep sense of peace. The Yoga Loft is… [Read More]
The Studio and Teachers
Our second floor studio- located in downtown Kamloops in a 1927 heritage building- is bright and spacious and invites a sense of ease and freedom. It’s a perfect… [Read More]
In the Community
Contributing to the health of our community is an essential part of who we are- The Yoga Loft is about people coming together to learn from and support each… [Read More]