Why Choose the Yoga Loft
Our second-floor studio, located in downtown Kamloops in a 1927 heritage building, is bright and spacious and invites a sense of ease and freedom.
Service In the Community
Yoga Loft Retail Offerings!
We are offer a variety of yoga related goods including mats, blocks, books, straps, mat cleaner, yoga mat bags, bolsters and blankets. We also offer- from Mala Imports and Ahimsa Om – beautiful mala necklaces and bracelets that will inspire you to dive into the contemplative aspect of your practice. Come visit us to find the piece that inspires you! Our mats are supplied by Manduka and Halfmoon. Our bolsters, blocks and other props are also from Halfmoon. Global Goddess supplies our mat cleaner and other essential oils. You might want to check out our Halfmoon lavender eye pillows- the perfect gift to accompany a Yoga Loft gift card for your mom or a friend for a birthday or mother’s day. Our beautiful gift card and envelope set is available in studio, or you can purchase and print one online. Drop by the studio Monday to Friday 12-2pm or before or after any of our classes.
More reasons to choose The Yoga Loft
- One year expiry dates on cards and passes.
- Secure online system so you can choose to register, save your space in class, and pay online, as well as check how many classes are left on your pass. There is no risk of your pass being lost.
- We have lots of yoga classes to choose from and a skilled group of teachers who offer classes to suit a variety of practice levels and needs from gentle to moderate and more intense.
- An active, thriving studio that is owner managed and staffed with a committed, diverse and community oriented teachers.
- Bright and beautiful environment.
- A studio that is genuinely committed to creating a space for yoga in the community.
- Centrally located in downtown Kamloops, close to everything but just far enough away from the hub that you can easily find parking on the street, in parking lots or in the parkade (free on weekends).