A TWO-DAY WORKSHOP on April 18 & 19! Pre-registered.
When: Saturday, April 18, 1:30pm-4:00pm &
Sunday, April 19, 11:00am-1:30pm and 2:30pm-5:00pm
Awakening The Spine
Spend a weekend practising yoga and exploring all aspects of the spine – its anatomy, connection to developmental movement, profound relevance to yoga postures and pranayama practices, and impact on our energy and resilience. To tease out our previous knowledge, expand our understanding of the spine and assimilate new ideas we will engage in asana practice, discussion, partner work, breathing practice, relaxation techniques and meditation.
Yoga practitioners of all levels are welcome.
! This workshop is CEU’s awarded through Yoga Alliance !
– Full 2-day workshop: $200 early bird / $225 regular
– Two sessions $130 early bird / $150 regular
– One session $75 early bird / $85 regular
*early bird deadline
March 1 extended until March 20th!
**prices do not include tax
- Tama and Tania McCartney recorded an interview. If you have questions about what you might learn and experience in this weekend, you can listen to this interview any time and ask us any questions. This practice is for all levels, and Tama does a wonderful job outlining just how she will lead us through this.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
To watch the interview CLICK HERE!
- To read an article Remembering What the Body Knows by Tama Soble, CLICK HERE!
began practising yoga in 1984 with Esther Myers and Monica Voss. Her work is deeply influenced by her 17 years of experience with modern dance, contact improvisation and Body-Mind Centering. As co-owner and director at Esther Myers Yoga Studio, she teaches classes and teacher training and conducts retreats in Ontario, and internationally.
Join Tama For This Weekend Of Yoga & Exploration Of The Spine!
A weekend, which will expand your understanding of the spine and bring new ideas into asana practice.
*To purchase two sessions or full 2-day workshop, please email email@example.com*