Hello Yoga Loft Family!
We will be reopening on June 1st with limited classes and class sizes. We are so excited to see you in studio again. We will have to be following strict guidelines that we have listed below.
- If you have travelled in the last 14 days out of country or have any symptoms you must stay home. If you show symptoms, we do have the right to refuse service.
- You must keep 6 feet(2M) distance from to keep social distancing. We have set up markers on the floors where to put mats, please try to fill the spots on the walls first to the front then the middle.
- We will be limiting to 12 students to adhere to social distancing guidelines, you must sign up online through mind body. Once the class is full no more students will be allowed in, no walk ins.
- You must bring your own Mats ad if you have your own props you wish you may do that as well. Please clean your mats at home, and if studio blocks are used the instructors will sanitize them at the end of class.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to class, please do not linger as we need to have students in and out so we can clean the space and have it safe for the next class.
- We are not allowed to have water or tea so please bring a water bottle if you need it.
- If you are attending a restorative class please bring a pillow case to be put over a bolster.
- If you no show for a registered class you will be charged a $10 no show fee.
- Please keep socializing to a minimum if you want to talk after class please go outside.
We want to thank you for your cooperation, patience, and kindness in these times. We want to make sure our students are safe and are doing everything we can to abide by government guidelines.
You will be able to sign up for classes as of Monday May 26th.